Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Charity Request for cards for FOP coffee morning

Post Thanks / Like

Sat making Tatty Ted Dec25th cards today! Opened a bag and beggar me, it was full of Dec25th cardmaking stuff - I'm going through that tomorrow.
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

There's no need to thank us, you are doing the hard work. Please keep us informed about all the good work that you are doing and don't forget to ask us if there is anything else that you need. xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! That's super organised Suban! Thanks for all the 'seasonal' offers! Looking forward to getting lots of lovely parcels again from Mr. Postman!

Post Thanks / Like

It'll be my pleasure! Anything to help raise funds for such a great cause!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Hi CraftyCat, Just want to thank you for the lovely parcel of cards I received today! It was a total surprise!! You've been very busy!

We had another fundraiser last night at our local hair and beauty salon, Amanda Bloom's in Sale Cheshire, and raised another £550 for FOP research so it's going well!

Oxford University released a new bulletin about where their research is up to and they had lots of promising things to say: they think another promising drug treatment is on the horizon so every penny we raise from the sale of these cards really is working to find a treatment and cure for my little boy and his FOP friends. So again, another huge thank you to everyone who generously donated their time, stash and cards to help us out. It really is appreciated!

Helen x

craftycat Guest

Only too glad to help Helen.
    The new research sounds good.

Post Thanks / Like

Will rustle my parcel together asap. Find I can only make cards now when I have a good reason!!! And this is a good reason!!!!