Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Charity Request for cards for FOP coffee morning

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness! What an amazing group of ladies you all are, so kind and generous! Sam, I did PM you but your inbox is full. I have PM'd you all...I think!

So many kind offers of cards! We are very grateful for anyone who can help us raise money towards finding a treatment and a cure for our little boy and all the others who suffer. Please check out our website and I'll post photos of the event so you can see us!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Helen and Oliver (DS1, diagnosed at 14months)
    Last edited by renosparks; 26-05-2012 at 06:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry renosparks, I've made some room in my inbox now - could you please resend?
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Please pm me your address . i've a few cards made up that normally go to shoebox for our troops but I can easily make some more for them

Post Thanks / Like

I mentioned in your other thread that I would send some, if you could also PM me. Thank you!

craftycat Guest

I haven't had a PM Renosparks. If anyone else sees this post, maybe they could send me the address.

Post Thanks / Like

Can you pm me please? I would be more than happy to make you some cards - it must be heartbreaking to have a child with this condition - my very best wishes to you x

Post Thanks / Like

Hi CraftyCat,

Just to let you know your cards turned up this morning so THANK YOU!!!! They're lovely and they look so smart in their little bags! They will be fab on our stall! I really do appreciate your kindness. I'll let you know how we do on the Morning!

Best wishes

Helen x

craftycat Guest

Oh thanks Helen. I always pack any cards I make for sale in cello bags. It doesn't add a great deal to the cost but it protects them from messy fingers etc!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon ladies!

I've just received another two boxes of beautiful cards this morning from a lovely cardmarker....unfortunately the kind lady hasn't put her name in the packages so I can't thank her!!! Please can you let me know if it's you!

Many thanks whoever you are!!!

Helen x

Post Thanks / Like

Don't seem to have received address yet - could you resend.

Thanks.
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515: