Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cross stitch progress

Post Thanks / Like

Looks lovely, did you manage to hide the mistake? I can't see anything on the photo!
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

It's really cracking on!!! Roll on next update!!!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your encouragement - feels like I'm stitching a marathon with this one!!

Pam I "think" I've managed to get away with the mistake - it's in the circle and I started on the wrong row so everything was 2 stitches out. I had to wing it a bit on the right hand bottom part but it doesn't look too odd. I don't think my dad will notice anyway, annoying though as I know it's not right.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's this week's progress pic

http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...s01july004.jpg

Apart from filling inbetween the letters at the top and finishing the top border all the cross stitch in this half has now been done :mysmilie_481:
    I'm hoping to get all that done either tonight or tomorrow night and then the mammoth task of the dreaded back stitching begins before I can get started on the other half. My aim was to get the first half completed by the end of July so I'm hopefully on target for that.
    Last edited by Janiceb966; 01-07-2012 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Posted wrong link!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Can't see the mistook!

It really is progressing! Wish this crocheted blanket was! Still got 2 more rounds to do!!!! Won't get that finished today!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

I've not given up on the updates but I'm ploughing my way through the backstitch so there's not much to see just now. Will post a pic of the completed half once I get all the backstitchy stuff out of the way.

Post Thanks / Like

That's what I hate about backstitch - you can spend hours stitching and seem to have nothing to show for it! But it is coming on well. Keep going - you can do it!

Inky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Janiceb966 View Post
    Here's this week's progress pic

http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...s01july004.jpg

Apart from filling inbetween the letters at the top and finishing the top border all the cross stitch in this half has now been done :mysmilie_481:
    I'm hoping to get all that done either tonight or tomorrow night and then the mammoth task of the dreaded back stitching begins before I can get started on the other half. My aim was to get the first half completed by the end of July so I'm hopefully on target for that.
    Beautiful work :)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I finished off the backstitch last night - did I tell you I hate backstitch???? I'm not that great at it either - anyhow, this is how it looks just now. Off to make a start on the second half.

http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...s24july012.jpg