Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Craft Storage Unit & DVD TRY ME PRICE

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with Daydreamer, mine are full with a huge bag full of 7 large boxes of brads, eyelets, buttons and countless embellishments sitting on top, it's the DVD I don't get, and don't need 3 of, because if they are the same I'll be buying some more

Post Thanks / Like

I've just found it on Stephanie's site, http://www.stephanieweightman.co.uk/

it's not like the ones I bought yrs ago; it's on wheels and has a side slot for 12x12 papers

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Think I will stick to my two 15 drawer cabinets and all those A4 and Really Useful boxes and stuff on my shelves. Must invest in yet more A4 boxes over the next few weeks. :)

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Christine - this looks very interesting :o

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link to Steph's site - will be on route to an exam on Monday when they are on so decided to order one today and see what it is like. Have a feeling they will sell out before I get back from the exam monday evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by morgana123 View Post
    Thanks for the link to Steph's site - will be on route to an exam on Monday when they are on so decided to order one today and see what it is like. Have a feeling they will sell out before I get back from the exam monday evening.
    I'm back at work Monday and think you may be right about it selling out. I'm in two minds about it - I'm not sure about the dvd.

Good luck with your exam btw.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm tempted to buy one or two of these, they look stronger than the one I bought many moons ago which sagged at the top, meaning I had to empty the top drawer and put it back in upside down to support the top.
    "Many will walk in and out of your life,
    But only true friends will leave paw prints in your heart."

Those who believe a dog has no soul have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd.

Post Thanks / Like

mind you aint it nice to have a CRAFT TRY ME for a change and it will be in the brand new studios too
    STAR IN THE HOOD

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I right in thinking that a Try Me Price only allows the purchase of 1 per household?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoobyLou View Post
    Am I right in thinking that a Try Me Price only allows the purchase of 1 per household?

I ordered 2 - I won't be here when it gets shown, and cheque hold is no longer an option. According to the description on the QVC web site it is on carsters, has storage for pens and 12 x 12 papers.