Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was meant to be a hankie...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Now that is gorgeous! Again hand sewn? Do you realise that one day crafters will be the only survivors because we can make things without the use of electricity etc. Mind you, I'lll buy myself a wind-up battery powered laptop to keep in contact with you all!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Lol! Built a bycicle powered one: 'ride kids, ride! I'm losing power!' yes I did hand sew it, and it only took a couple of hours which isn't bad for me. The blanket stitch isn't perfect but hey ho I'm getting better. With the leftover fabric I've made my daughter a matching hanging heart name thingy (can't think of its proper name, too much wine). Il post a pic tomorrow :)

Maddy

P.S. thank you :)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Loving the cushions & doo dahs MaddyMoo & of course if there's one thing kids love more than anything, it's stuff with their name on, even in today's world with all the fancy electronics & toys at their disposal, they continue to be utterly delighted with something that is personalised & 'just for them'!
    I like the fabric for your son's cushion & presumably so does he, if he chose it himself! (A fatal error usually asking them to 'pick what they like' as the little cherubs always seem to make a beeline for whatever would have been our last choice! lol) :star:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the hangings as well! Clever you - take a bow!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the compliments :) I'm quite pleased really, I know they are far from perfect but they are my first few makes. I really don't like the fabric for Lewis's cushion lol! Today I made a bunny, oh it looks daft! I sewed it inside out then turned it the right way, it's bunched near the ears. Going to do another with blanket stitch seeing see how that turns out.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340495852.961298.jpg

A friend has asked me to make a personalised cushion for her baby, eek! That will have to be bob on so I'm getting some practise in lol xx

Maddy

Post Thanks / Like

Like the bunny!

See - that's a start for a whole new career! ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suban View Post
    Like the bunny!

See - that's a start for a whole new career! ;)

Excited :) :) :)