Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cards from budgie's nest!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree withe everyone, they are really lovely but I must confess the elephant cards are my favourite. I never really got elephant stamps until I saw what lovely cards you had made from them. I really hope you and other peeps continue to post as it really gives me a kick up the proverbial to actually buckle down and have a go at something new. I also think that forum members cards show what "ordinary crafters" can do with materials. I often find the cards made on C&C too fussy and ornate although I know the demonstrator probably is under orders to so them like this.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not into fussy cards at the moment. Just now, I like to keep things simple. I tend not to follow trends, just do what I want. I love the elephants too!

Post Thanks / Like

Really enjoyed looking at all your cards budgie they are fab. I really struggling with layouts at the moment I'm clueless in that department so there is some great inspiration here. Love the card you have made for your GS, I don't have any youngsters to make cards for - it must be fun. Also really like your hedgehog card, sentiment and the colours you've used.