Thread: Wow!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow!!!

Wow, yet again another super quick delivery. I ordered the items yesterday and they arrived in the post this morning bright and early. Many many thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Same for me too - very impressed!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Double wow wins. I placed an order yesterday at 4.30 pm and it was here this morning. I am going away tomorrow and had expected it to be waiting for me on my return but have been able to stroke the paper today��I was looking for a particular paper and had asked on the forum but nobody was able to identify it so asked on kanban Facebook. They answered and told me it was the kanban pads on create and craft so checked out your store wins and you had it. Yippee.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I always been impressed with the service from Foil Play.I regularly buy stuff from them and they are very quick to e-mail back if you have a query.I buy an awful lot of stuff from Create and Craft,but I still like to buy from foil play and will continue to do so.Keep up the good work.There should be an award for small online retailers like yourselves and Foil Play would win hands downs.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I think Wins is secretly santa, and zips round each night making all of her deliveries. I've never known anthing to be delivered so fast, and so consistently!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just want to add my thanks on this thread.I got my order yesterday,brilliant to say you weren`t re-opening until the 2nd.Delighted with my bargains too.

Post Thanks / Like