Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CC Pink Card Drive

craftycat Guest

I'm a member too Muffintop and logged in, couldn't see anything though Will try again

Post Thanks / Like

I got the email as well thats where I saw it logged in as a member and cannot find it anywhere.Think Suban could be right it could be a lot of £5 vouchers.

Post Thanks / Like

Well it was a voucher for over £30 worth of spends on the site. I will try and find my password and see that I haven't dreamt it!

Post Thanks / Like

I've just sent an email for CC asking for more details; the info seems to have vanished.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had a reply from a lady called Michelle from Crafters' Companion and she has said that the cards can be any size or design. I know they have to be pink to fit in with the theme,

Inky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
    Hi all,

Is anyone going to make a pink-themed card for Breast Cancer via Crafter's Companion. It is tied in with their new pink glitter spray. I like to idea and will send one (would have done even if they hadn't dangled the £5 voucher incentive). However, I'm not sure about using pink glitter sprat; I've got the irridenscent and I think I've used it once on a card. There is a 10p donation for breast cancer from each can sold.
    Only 10p! Surely they can push the boat out better than that.

craftycat Guest

The 10p for each can sold is showing again now but still can't see anything about donating cards.

Post Thanks / Like

I will keep my emails as proof, so when they get inundated with pink cards they know why! Thought it would have been all over the site as supporting evidence to the pink glitter spray.

Inky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    10p sounds a bit stingy!
    I wish I could sound so polite. They should be giving a £1 per can sold, I know little kids who run for breast cancer awareness who raise more than that and that is donations from children giving their pocket money!

Inky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
    I will keep my emails as proof, so when they get inundated with pink cards they know why! Thought it would have been all over the site as supporting evidence to the pink glitter spray.
    Here it is

Crafter’s Companion are proud to support Breast Cancer Care* through a 10p donation from every sale of the Pink Iridescent Spray & Sparkle to this tremendously worthwhile charity.
    * Registered charity in England and Wales 1017658, and Scotland SC038104
    http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/c...cent-19119.htm