Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CC Pink Card Drive

Inky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by craftycat View Post
    The 10p for each can sold is showing again now but still can't see anything about donating cards.
    Its on Facebook

craftycat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    Here it is

Crafter’s Companion are proud to support Breast Cancer Care* through a 10p donation from every sale of the Pink Iridescent Spray & Sparkle to this tremendously worthwhile charity.
    * Registered charity in England and Wales 1017658, and Scotland SC038104
    http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/c...cent-19119.htm
    Still can't find the bit where they are asking for donations of cards though.

EDIT but have now read your next post!

and EDIT No.2 Looked at their Facebook page and still can't see anything.
    Last edited by craftycat; 18-07-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Inky Guest

Still can't find the bit where they are asking for donations of cards though.

EDIT but have now read your next post!

and EDIT No.2 Looked at their Facebook page and still can't see anything.
    They must have deleted it off Facebook. You should be able to retrieve it with a cached copy of their Facebook page.

craftycat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    They must have deleted it off Facebook. You should be able to retrieve it with a cached copy of their Facebook page.
    To be honest I've lost interest in the whole thing now. I support the charity anyway. Might buy a can of pink glitter as I've got the other ones and find them useful

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit puzzled by their attitude to these cards. Usually, charity cards drives are publicised far and wide but this one seems to be hiding in the corner. I'm not interested in the voucher anyway but thought it was a nice idea.

Post Thanks / Like

Me too MT and 10p for them is still stingy!

craftycat Guest

Must admit I get very frustrated with the way charities are treated. I seem to get a lot of plastic bags popped through the door that look like charity shop collection bags but in fact are second hand clothes dealers who either ship abroad or sell on items for waste. They give a donation to the named charity but a ridiculousy small amount. Lots of people are mislead though.

Not sure charity card drives are given a lot of publicity either MT. I had a real struggle to get info about where to order cello bags for the Docrafts Cancer Research campaign. Think it was you that posted a link in the end.

waffle waffle moan moan

Post Thanks / Like

I've just made my Pink card for CC and it will be posted next week. If anyone is interested, the addresss is:

Pink Cards For Breast Cancer Care
    Carafter's Companion
    11 Collingwood Street
    Coundon
    Bishop Aukland
    Co Duham
    DL14 8LG

Cards have to be in by the end of August and they will send them off in September.

Not convinced by the pink glitter as I only used the irridescent stuff once. Maybe, if I could find it I might have another go!

Post Thanks / Like

Must admit I get very frustrated with the way charities are treated. I seem to get a lot of plastic bags popped through the door that look like charity shop collection bags but in fact are second hand clothes dealers who either ship abroad or sell on items for waste. They give a donation to the named charity but a ridiculousy small amount. Lots of people are mislead though.

Not sure charity card drives are given a lot of publicity either MT. I had a real struggle to get info about where to order cello bags for the Docrafts Cancer Research campaign. Think it was you that posted a link in the end.

waffle waffle moan moan
    Hi Craftycat

It was me. I've still got some left if anyone wants any please pm me and I will send them. I've made 50 but truthfully with work at the moment and other stuff I am going to struggle to get to my total of 100 sadly. I rang the Cancer charity shop in the next town where they will go and they are definately accepting them.

craftycat Guest

Hi there Muffintop. I managed to get a couple of hundred bags direct from the supplier. I took a pile of cards in to my local shop last week and am now working on Christmas (oops naughty word) ones.

Thanks for the address for CC pink cards