Post Thanks / Like

Question Will anyone be stocking the Craftwell EBOSSER

will any of the sponsors be selling this machine if so when and what price
    thanks

Inky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn View Post
    thanks
    I think that was asked about a couple of weeks ago, but no one was interested in the machine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn View Post
    thanks
    If you want to put this question to the Sponsors then you'd stand a better chance of them seeing it if you start a thread in the 'Outlets' section under 'Ask the Sponsors':

http://www.crafttelly.com/forum/foru...k-The-Sponsors

The Sponsors don't read every section on the forum so it's unlikely any of them will reply in the 'Die Cutting' section.

Teacherspet Guest

So far the only place that I have seen it is Oyster stamps (some haven't had the best of experiences with this company) so you may or may not like dealing with them. It's priced at £149.99 and whilest it takes the thick sizzix dies (one up on the GC) I'm not sure about it being electric...... I wonder how the motor will stand up to wear and tear. Just thinking about other machines (both manual and electric) that have had teething problems either with the gears or the motors burning out.

I'd like something between this and the GC - my perfect machine would take all the dies but be manual - an over sized cuttlebug but a bit more robust like a bigshot. I wonder if this will make a difference to price of the bigshot pro which is almost £100 more to buy.

Post Thanks / Like

I,m sure i saw it advertised on crafters companion but can,t remember how much it was sorry :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kacey11 View Post
    I,m sure i saw it advertised on crafters companion but can,t remember how much it was sorry :)
    I THINK its about £200 bar a few pence or ££........sounds interesting apart from the motor part

craftycat Guest

Crafters Companion has it on back order for £199.99. Big Shot Pro (I own one and love it) can be bought from Country View for £229. Big Shot is not electric though. As someone else said, motor on the electric machines does seem to be a problem.