Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 90% sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default 90% sale

OMG, yes Ellison have another sale and its got even better. Alphabets £10, lots of dies are now 75p or £1.50. I could have spent a fortune I will confess that I have been very very naughty and purchased 6 alphabets. They're not all for me though. :D

http://ellisondesign.co.uk/

Post Thanks / Like

Have placed my order, 4 alphabets and the window and frame making set... which I've been after for ages! Happy bunny here. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jeanette, just ordered an alphabet and 1 embossing folder.
    The Broadway Melody alphabet which I have continually looked at has gone back up to full price...nevermind.
    Thank you!

gill
    x

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh, isn't it annoying that you can only view 9 products at a time. This is taking ages!

Post Thanks / Like

It is dips but its worth it in the end ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Right, took me over an hour, but I got 2 alphabets (tiffy taffy and dreamboat), plus the same window and frame set as Sandra, plus the sizzlets tag set, all for under £40 incl p&p. I don't use my sidekick that often but at those prices you can't resist. I have to say, though, that was probably the worst website I have used in a very, very long time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Jeanette - I have just ordered a 'few' bits and bobs as well :p :D

Dips, believe it or not, the site has actually improved quite a bit compared to a year or so ago! You would get so far, then it would lose stuff in the basket.

Post Thanks / Like

I was tempted but as I have acraft robo gathering dust upstairs cant really justify buying alpha dies so I've resisted (I did nab a couple of PB stamps in the happy stampers closing down sale so will content myself with those for now)

Post Thanks / Like

My parcel has come today, which I must say is very quick...lot quicker than last time!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got your parcel Gill71. I wasn't sure wether to order as on another forum there is athread about Ellison phoning and cancelling orders due to the website being incorrect. Not sure whats happening but if you get them it can only be good news. well done. Might order some now