Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jane Greenoff

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jane Greenoff

Is on C & C on Tuesday at 10 and 6 according to the journal on her website. She will also have her new Advent calendar on that day. Apparently it is going to be exclusive to C & C, which I reckon is a shame. Not actually sure I want it as I have loads of stuff already on the walls at Christmas, including two Bucilla Advent calendars. Have to have a think about it first, though don't blame me if it falls into my basket. I am not a responsible person where cross stitch is concerned, and especially if it happens to have the word Christmas attached to it. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Roz, I love it when Jane is on C&C - I could listen to her talk about stitching for hours :o

Post Thanks / Like

Got her Itch to Stitch (issue 91) the other day! OMG, it was fatal - wish list doubled overnight - don't think I DARE watch on Tuesday - well maybe I'll risk just one eye! Must go to M&S for a tin of peppermints. Don't want the peppermints, it's the tin I need.
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suban View Post
    Got her Itch to Stitch (issue 91) the other day! OMG, it was fatal - wish list doubled overnight - don't think I DARE watch on Tuesday - well maybe I'll risk just one eye! Must go to M&S for a tin of peppermints. Don't want the peppermints, it's the tin I need.
    Meeee toooo, and those biscornu's, could change the colour and make 'em into Christmas ones. Sigh, I really had better not buy the Advent calendar, certainly won't get it done for this Christmas. Sheesh, it will be August on Wednesday, where has the year gone? Going into town tomorrow, so will try and remember to go into M & S. It isn't a place I visit very often, but I could make an exception. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Usually avoid M&S - too pricey, and ours only has food and ladies undies, but will definitely go in next time I'm in town.
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

According to the Sky planner thingy Jane is back on C&C on Saturday afternoon - I think it's 3pm and 6pm and her shows are part of the giveaway promotions

Post Thanks / Like

I love Jane too, a true professional!

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't see all of the three o'clock show, horse racing on at the same time, and couldn't use my lappy as their was thunder and stuff wandering them thar hills. :( Did see the show at six, and it made me decide I probably can get the Advent calendar finished by the end of November, though what else I won't get finished remains to be seen. Have to finish the cards I am stitching at the moment though, though four of the squares are going to be turned into a couple of Christmas biscornu's.

I tried to order the etui last night from C & C, it wouldn't let me, kept saying they'd had such a run on it that it was out of stock. No matter, I ordered it directly from Jane this evening, along with a pack of 10 size 26 needles, I use those mostly, and the smallest of her scissors to to go with the etui. The chatelaine is too small for regular sized embroidery scissors. I know that because I have already worked it, the biscornu, and the needlecase using my own materials for a friend in Australia.

As I get a 10% discount and free postage from Jane it seemed a better idea to buy directly from her than C & C anyway, so rather glad they wouldn't let me have it last night, along with a couple of Hunkydory thingies I wanted. Their loss, not mine.

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

I've just watched the 6pm show - my email got read out AND got picked out of the cup. My gob is totally smacked :mysmilie_844: I treated myself to the etui as well, it looks stunning. It won't be started until at least next year though as I have a few projects to get through first.

Post Thanks / Like

I've started my Jesse Tree ornaments. Might get them finished as they are simple shapes with very few colour changes. However, whether I'll get the ornaments actually made up is a very different matter!