Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anybody buy anything then?

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for cheering me up. Retirement is now in sight and I am looking forward to doing crafty things without feeling guilty that I'm not planning lessons or writing a university essay. But you are right - it's like the long summer holidays when I plan to do so much and achieve so little. I always seem to do so much more when under pressure of lack of time.

On a different note I googled mini knitting and am now even more gobsmacked and in awe. Amazing stuff!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Roz, they're gorgeous, and thanks for the extra - very kind of you. Now I just need a little time to have a go (ahem!)

Post Thanks / Like

Look here step-sisters, Juust coz it's only crafting that keeps my brain going - doesn't mean I learnted nuffink! I've learnt that custard creams are best served with purple glitter for a start. But my numb bum means my brain's numb as well!!!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    :mysmilie_492:

How very dare you Suban!! Craftycat and I will go onto another naughty step now, we're very offended, you've learned allsorts sine we've been "step-sisters"!!
    Oooo errr, think I ought to go and park me b*m on the nawty step just to see what I'm missin'. ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Do come and join us Roz - you're the second person to volunteer for the naughty step!!!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Can I bring a cushion? What about a brolly for when it rains. Tea/coffee and of course custard creams covered in purple glitter for when we get hungry and thirsty. :)

Inky is on the very naughty step tonight. In fact it is a wonder I haven't kicked her out. The little sod pulled the net curtain down in the bedroom last night, the second time she has done it. Only just started letting them in there again. Well tonight she decided to do the same with the door curtain. Those net poles and their supports are not that great at the best of times. No good at all with a kitty swinging on to them. Anyway she is now in the dog house, and knows it. She can't try blaming Oscar for it neither, he was asleep at the time.

Finished a fourth Chrissy cross stitched card, only another 16 to go on that piece of material. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog