Thread: Cricut E2 Tutorials

Post Thanks / Like

Post Cricut E2 Tutorials

I've got the old Cricut but am thinking of upgrading at the end of the year when I get my birthday and christmas money rolling in! The problem for me is that it is different from the old machine which I have been using with keyboard overlays and I know what I'm like, if I can't use it straight away it will just get put to one side. Just had a thought, I won't need the overlays anymore so will be stuck with storage boxes I've bought specially for the old Cricut system - blimey I do waste money on craft stuff....

So I am so happy to discover that Megan from Above Rubies Studios has just put on you tube the first of 9 tutorials, the first one is below:

http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/tue...5635/#comments

I follow Above Rubies Studios on facebook (another positive reason to be on there!) and these tutorials were done before she had major dental surgery which will see her out of action for a while as she has basically had all her teeth out and has been in a lot of pain.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Ribbons, that will be so useful. I have picked up a lot watching John on C&C and was pleased to find out how to use the centre point recently. Will take a look at the video to pick up more tips, hopefully. There are so many useful functions on the E2.
    I've still got the smaller Cricut as I can still use SCAL with it and also use it when I want something quick and don't want to have to concentrate!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much for this Ribbons. I used to visit aboverubiesstudio a lot but lately have been busy with my Cameo. I had also bought the Expression 2 having sold a lot of stash on the auction site so your info is very useful.
    I have a couple of questions though: how can i de-register a machine from my Cricut account after selling a Create and a Expression?
    I am also thinking of selling the Gypsy- can I remove the cartridges I have stored on it? I will also need to de-register it.
    I would be very grateful for any advice/answers.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't get the Craft Room to link to my cartridges. I've had some email help from Mel and Cricut but it still won't work. I'd like to be able to mix the designs up from different cartridges on the one page but, frustratingly, can't do it.

Post Thanks / Like

You go to bookmarks in the cricut craft room and at the bottom it says add cart I think. you highlight all your own carts. when you cut your design it asks you to put in the carts you need. I have used mixed carts on the same mat ok.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by susydan View Post
    You go to bookmarks in the cricut craft room and at the bottom it says add cart I think. you highlight all your own carts. when you cut your design it asks you to put in the carts you need. I have used mixed carts on the same mat ok.
    Thanks for the info. I have done all that and it sometimes (after pushing the cartridge in and out several times) finds my cartridge but then loses it again. So, if I have used images from my cartridges, it can't tell they are in the machine, it is very frustrating. I think it is either something in my laptop programming at fault or the connection from the Expression to the laptop. I will ring them when I have some spare time to see if they can talk me through the problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Cricut Craft Room now in the UK

According to a facebook post on Friday, Cricut Craft Room is now available in the uk and eu.

I did post a link but that was linked to my facebook page so probably won't work if anyone else clicks it doh. Will pop off to find out more info.....

I've never used the Craft Room so can't comment on what difference it makes but if its in this Country at least it makes it easier to sort problems out......hopefully..........