Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday cards sent to Kitten-with-claws

Post Thanks / Like

Default Birthday cards sent to Kitten-with-claws

I hope kitten got her birthday cards ok, it seems she has acknowledged her birthday greetings on shopping telly but has not acknowledged either her birthday greetings or birthday cards here on craft telly, so i thought perhaps we could add our own pictures of the cards we sent her here on this thread

So here is a picture of the card i sent, please feel free to add a picture of the card you sent

Post Thanks / Like

I'm worried about her and I don't even know her very well. I can imagine some of you are worried sick :(
    I have learnt to keep an open mind, but not to be so open minded my brains fall out

Post Thanks / Like

Where oh where is she????
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Sometime's she is on Shopping Telly, but not seen her here for a little while

Post Thanks / Like

Boohoo!!! Sob, sob!!!!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry didnt take a photo before I sent her card I have tried to pm her but havent had a reply Hope she is ok

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

This was mine.

To be honest I am more upset than worried. If she found the time to acknowledge birthday greetings on ST, surely she could have found 5 minutes to do the same here, especially when we went to all that effort to try and let her know how much she was missed when she disappeared the first time
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful cards girls!!!! Well at least I can appreciate the cards!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoobyLou View Post
    This was mine.

To be honest I am more upset than worried. If she found the time to acknowledge birthday greetings on ST, surely she could have found 5 minutes to do the same here, especially when we went to all that effort to try and let her know how much she was missed when she disappeared the first time
    My thoughts too Looby, thats why i asked on another thread if she was havng problems with ct

great card, who would have thought a snail could look so cute!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suban View Post
    Beautiful cards girls!!!! Well at least I can appreciate the cards!!!!
    Thats what i thought, part of the birthday swap is posting your cards on the forum and letting other members enjoy looking at them and getting inspiration too, so those that have a picture of the card sent please do post it on this thread for others to see and if you didnt take a photo please dont worry about it, its not the end of the world lol