Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forum Abbreviations

Post Thanks / Like

i've got one that i use a sometimes :

TBF - To Be Fair

Do i win a prize for finding a new one ? LOL :giggle:

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody somewhere at some point in the last week or so (while I was lurking) said they'd quite like to know what some of the abbreviations used online, posting etc stand for - this a very very old thread I started way back when which sits as a sticky at the top of the Welcome bit of the Forum. I'm bumping up so you can see it. As you can see, lots of bits of my orginal post are out of date & almost ancient history, but a lot of the other bits are still relevant (but permissions on the forum are different these days, so I can't go back & edit it)

HTH
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
    Somebody somewhere at some point in the last week or so (while I was lurking) said they'd quite like to know what some of the abbreviations used online, posting etc stand for - this a very very old thread I started way back when which sits as a sticky at the top of the Welcome bit of the Forum. I'm bumping up so you can see it. As you can see, lots of bits of my orginal post are out of date & almost ancient history, but a lot of the other bits are still relevant (but permissions on the forum are different these days, so I can't go back & edit it)

HTH
    That was moi - thank you:mysmilie_59: