Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Non receipt of cards

Post Thanks / Like

It's none of you lot above, well not in my case anyway! If you look at my birthday cards, you can easily work out who didn't send me any cards, but I don't know about the previous birthdays on the list. I think that Little Jan probably knows who the 'culprits' are, but is too polite to name and shame.

To be honest, I would have understood 100% if Jane and Suban hadn't sent any cards, and I was VERY touched that they had in difficult circumstances. I don't think a polite PM is too much to ask either, but I haven't heard anything from the no-shows (Joanne I know has left, but the other two, zilch).

Post Thanks / Like

are you sure its only 2 Victoria, I checked my list and can see 4 names that seem to be missing from the cards you shown x
    http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope I haven't missed anyone, please pm me if I have Jan. I know I might have been late with a couple due to unforeseen hospital stays, but I think I've managed to remember everyone.
    Susan x

Post Thanks / Like

as far as i can see its only 2 one who is a persistnat no shower and won't be on the list next year the other 2 Icebubble(I sent her a card)as she explained she had to leave and had the decency to do it before her birthday, and Joanne has not been on the site since January so I removed her from the list
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    are you sure its only 2 Victoria, I checked my list and can see 4 names that seem to be missing from the cards you shown x
    Yes only two Angela. As LJ said, Icebubble decided to leave and I've discounted Joanne, so that leaves 2.

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Well we all know who one is so now I will have to go be nosey and see who number two was.

Post Thanks / Like

Me too!!!!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Suban, I have just realised to my horror that I have no idea when your birthday is - help please before I miss it!

Jane xx

P.S. Just worked out the main culprit, but very surprised at the other missing name - think she has been poorly IIRC.
    Last edited by spainjane; 28-09-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: P.S. added

Post Thanks / Like

Jane, Suban's birthday was in early June. She joined the swap late, so her name wasn't included in the original list.

Like everyone else, I've been trying to work out who hasn't been keeping up the swaps. I'm not sure if I have the same names as the rest of you, but as far as I can tell, the two have both posted on this forum in the last week (and one has been logged on today, but not posted). I fully understand if people are out of action and can't send a card (though big brownie points to Spainjane and Suban for keeping up with the swap despite what life has thrown them) but I think it's a bit off if people are still on the forum and can't manage a PM to apologise.

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

I know I felt awful when I was unable to keep up with my commitments to the swap when I moved house, especially when my IP just cut my internet off with no warning and I couldn't even say in advance what was happening. It took me a while but I did then send cards on to everyone I missed whilst I was packing, moving, unpacking etc.