Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink Frog

craftycat Guest

Default Pink Frog

This company was mentioned on the Go Kreate thread but I thought they had earned a thread all of their own!

It was suggested that Britannia dies, sold by Pink Frog, were better for sentiment dies. I ordered some, great results with the dies and lovely customer service. The owners even said on their email, and on the comps. slip that they hoped they might see me at the Cardiff craft show next weekend. No big deal but just the sort of thing that makes the whole card crafting community feel like family!!

EDIT: cos air head forgot to add the link:
    http://www.pinkfrogcraftsandcards.co.uk/index.asp

Post Thanks / Like

Hi craftycat, it was me that that posted about the dies on the other thread, I'm glad that you found them easy to use too. I got mine at a show in Manchester, they had an offer on - 3 dies and you get a pack of posh card or paper (your choice). I got two of the Britannia dies and another make one, the lady demoed the Britannia ones for me because I had had a bit of trouble getting the Marianne words out and when I saw how easy they cut and how easily the card came out of the dies I was persuaded. I hope that they increase their range soon.

craftycat Guest

I used the Britannia dies today, really easy. Only hiccup was that the first time the cutting plates on my BigshotPro slipped a bit and I ended up with confetti. So glad you mentioned Britannia dies. I know Pink Frog from the last Cardiff show, one or two Cheery Lynne dies I'm budgeting for on Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

at summer crafting they were demonstrating flower making with the small, medium and large rose dies. i thought i would be cheeky and ask if i could video the demo for future use and was told of course i could and she would repeat the bit i had missed. wasnt intending to but ended up buying the dies lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,Gwen here from Pink Frog Crafts and Cards.Just want to thank you all for your wonderful review.Its always nice to know somebody loves your products as much as you do yourselves.We are constantly adding new word sets to our range and as ever all in the same font.Any suggestions are always welcome[no rude ones please : } as there may be some obvious one we may have missed as we are only human after all [although i'm sure i'm quite a monster 1st thing without my coffee!!! LOL].Hope to pop on the forum to see any feedback or you can always email me on pinkfrog-craftsandcards@hotmail.com.Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you know the size of the dies - they look great but I don't need anything too big.

I have a little spare money this month so might be treating myself :)

Post Thanks / Like

:mysmilie_492:

Oh thats nice when people reccomend, better than any advertising. I may be able to go the the KC stadium at Hull and the end of October so will have a look at Pink Frog there, being new to buying dies is opening up a new world to me!! Never heard of Britannia before - well, cos I didnt have a machine before I've never really taken much notice, so will be building a collection up!

Hope you have a brilliant time at Cardiff CC, try not to spend too much!!

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Harriet, I would rather like 'Just for You' and a 'Merry' to go with with Christmas as an alternative to Happy.

I just ordered from Pink Frog and apparently you dispatched my first three sets of words yesterday. I am looking forward to giving them a go.

By the way Harriet. Whilst it was okay for one of us to start a thread about your products, sadly, it's not okay for you to advertise yourself unless you are a sponsor of the forum. Hope you aren't offending my pointing that out.

craftycat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    :mysmilie_492:

Oh thats nice when people reccomend, better than any advertising. I may be able to go the the KC stadium at Hull and the end of October so will have a look at Pink Frog there, being new to buying dies is opening up a new world to me!! Never heard of Britannia before - well, cos I didnt have a machine before I've never really taken much notice, so will be building a collection up!

Hope you have a brilliant time at Cardiff CC, try not to spend too much!!
    Cardiff show was last weekend, exhibitor numbers down because of Harrogate but some good stalls there, including Pink Frog. Bought some goodies but didn't have a chance to say hello to you Harriet as you were a bit busy!!

EDIT Harriet, the email link doesn't work anyway as you have got the "cheers" as part of the addy.

So, Britannia dies I would like to see:

BEST WISHES

JUST FOR YOU

THINKING OF YOU

But, as individual dies not part of a set.
    Last edited by craftycat; 09-10-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Would it be possible to do the words that you already have but in a different font? I do have some of your word dies and I love them and would like some more in a more modern font for some of my cards.