Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Die-namics dies

Post Thanks / Like

Default Die-namics dies

Hi all,
    Does anybody know of a reliable company (reasonably priced) who stock these dies?
    Following on from a thread that Jilly started with regards to a Krafty Hands programme that was on C&C earlier, I commented on how nice the paper bows were and did anybody know of a template. Jilly very kindly pointed me in the direction of some downloadable templates but I noticed that Die-namaics have a die that can cut these out. The only place that I can find it in stock is Crafts-U-Love for £19.99, other companies have it cheaper but it is out of stock. Just wondered if anybody has come across any other websites that sell these (not much luck googling).

Any help gratefully received.
    Thanks

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Dies to Die for sell them, but could be wrong

Post Thanks / Like

I've downloaded the template that Jilly gave us the link for but a die would be really useful I think. Let us know of you find one any cheaper please Sam xxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Dies to Die for do stock Dienamics; just used them for the first time to order that brand a couple of weeks ago. Service was fine.

Don't know about the particular die you're after Sam, but mine was about the cheapest I'd found it, just had to wait for it to be re-stocked

HTH
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

craftycat Guest

MaddyLisa sell lots of different dies - I've ordered some today. Not sure about Dienamics but it would be worth checking

Post Thanks / Like

Another stockist is My Mum's Craft Shop http://www.mymumscraftshop.co.uk/die-namics-30-c.asp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ladies. Dies to die for are the cheapest (£16) but it is out of stock. My mums craft shop is also out of stock. Maddy Lisa don't do the brand (use them regularly because of their brilliant prices).
    Last edited by sam; 31-10-2012 at 05:06 PM. Reason: wrong shop name

Post Thanks / Like

Another is Quixotic Paperie Not the cheapest but depends how badly you want a thing http://www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk/ind...&cPath=213_287

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

And, of course, you could always use ebay! I have purchased a few direct from the US via ebay.

Post Thanks / Like

Get mine from e-bay.....