Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Crafty things we have made this week 19 November to 25 November

Post Thanks / Like

I thought of you Jammy, when I was watching Leanne. The paints dry really hard so you could use the on jewellry. I love the new ones.
    Think this links to my Pinterest board http://www.pinterest.com/chucklemouse/

Post Thanks / Like

I thought of you Jammy, when I was watching Leanne. The paints dry really hard so you could use the on jewellery. I love the new ones.
    Think this links to my Pinterest board http://www.pinterest.com/chucklemouse/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY View Post
    I've bought a starter set of the pebeo fantasy paints so am saving the metal blanks I have cut to try with this. If it works it will be a whole lot quicker and I should think it would work with chipboard shapes too. My husband will be relieved as he's fed up with tomato soup ha ha!
    They should work well Jammy. I'm a great fan of Pebeo products - they always do what they say they will. This is the link to their site which describes the uses to which the new fantasy range can be put. There are some good videos there too if you click the link at the bottom of the page. The are in french but very well subtitled in English : Pebeo Fantasy
    Last edited by jr77; 29-11-2012 at 06:24 AM.
    Janet
    'Misspent youth, overspent middle age'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crafty things we have made this week 19 November to 25 November

Thanks JR77 I watched all the videos before I purchased. I was very tempted with the box of 10 pots but decided the only reason I wanted them was to make items to sell for charity so didn't want to pay out too much.

I don't want to use them as Leanne and Sheena have with the lead liner onto glass or mirrors as the cost of buying the initial items makes the end cost too much for people at church events to pay out for. My thinking is that if I can use my home made metal blanks (and better still if chipboard will work) the only cost will be cord, findings and a small amount of paint.

Will let you know how I get on when they arrive.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY View Post
    Thanks JR77 I watched all the videos before I purchased. I was very tempted with the box of 10 pots but decided the only reason I wanted them was to make items to sell for charity so didn't want to pay out too much.

I don't want to use them as Leanne and Sheena have with the lead liner onto glass or mirrors as the cost of buying the initial items makes the end cost too much for people at church events to pay out for. My thinking is that if I can use my home made metal blanks (and better still if chipboard will work) the only cost will be cord, findings and a small amount of paint.

Will let you know how I get on when they arrive.
    Unless you can get some old mirrors or framed pictures etc. at charity shops or wherever for peanuts.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crafty things we have made this week 19 November to 25 November

Yes Mitzi that's a good point. I will keep my eyes open.