Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A very quick question.

Post Thanks / Like

Lifestyle crafts do sets of squares, circles ovals etc, There are about 16 dies in the circle set. I use these all the time. I think I got mine from Maddylisa.
    Susan x

Post Thanks / Like

Mitzi makes a good point about the Spellbinders "Large" and "Small" sets. Each set contains every other die so the two sets fit inside each other. Easiest way to think about it is there is one set of dies and the large set has the largest die and every other die down and the small set has the smallest die and every other die up.

If I understand right and you want to see what you're cutting then the Sizzix Clear dies might be an option. These will fit through your Cuttlebug no problem and have the advantage of being better at cutting thicker materials. http://www.countryviewcrafts.co.uk and type clear die in the search box. Most of the older Clear Dies have been discontinued but we still have some available. There are a number of new geometric shape clear dies in the Quilting die range.
    Last edited by CraftyRich; 22-11-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    Rich
    www.countryviewcrafts.co.uk
    Your Forum Outlet for all your crafting needs :)
    TWITTER
    BLOG

* FREE UK P&P No Minimum Order *

Post Thanks / Like

Hello CraftyRich how did you gusee it was your site I was looking at, but never thought of sizzix will go and look now. Thanks Jube.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello again Rich I've sent the rectangles and ovals pages to DS so I will sit and wait what happens, if nothing then will be in touch 26th December. Thanks everyone for your help, job done Jube.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I prefer the large dies personally. They still go down to quite a small size, so cover just about everything.

Like you I have trouble centering things, though in my case I don't have a Cricut, but had to cut everything by hand. I struggled in the past at anything other than a square or rectangle, and even those didn't always look right to me. Couldn't cut a circle if my life depended on it. As for ovals............ forget it. Can't cut anything now that requires scissors, so my Cuttlebug was a lifesaver. I also like to have slightly fancier edges than the norm, which I would never have been able to get without my 'bug.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog