Thread: need help to pass on huge stash of craft materials

Post Thanks / Like

Default need help to pass on huge stash of craft materials

Hello all - I have no idea if this is allowed. If it's not, please feel free to delete the post. But I have a huge amount of craft materials that belonged to my partner who died recently and have no idea where is the best place to advertise them. I thought about donating them somewhere, but have decided to try to sell them and will give the proceeds to MacMillan Nurses who cared for her so wonderfully.

I'm in Edinburgh. If anyone is interested, please leave a message here and I'll let you have my e-mail address.
    Many thanks
    Jan

Cricut Create die cutting machine with 3 cartridges. £90

Ranger Melting Pot with assorted embossing enamels £20
    Crop-a-Dile Big Bite punch and eyelet setter with loads of eyelets £25

Really Useful boxes - Stackable storage boxes. 2 large (with suspension files for 12" x 12" paper and card) 2 medium (with 2 trays - suitable for inkpads, stamps) and two small with trays for eyelets and other embellishments. All are filled with loads of brilliant stuff for your stash - papers, ribbons, eyelets and assorted embellishments, stamps and ink pads, chalks, stickers and die cuts. Purple Cows paper trimmer with 12 blades.
    £100 for everything

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I replied on your other thread :)
    I have learnt to keep an open mind, but not to be so open minded my brains fall out