Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: has anyone else got the fancy lattice die

Post Thanks / Like

Question has anyone else got the fancy lattice die

i have just got mine this morning & im having a ' helava ' time to got all the little fancy squares cut out...........is it just me [ quite likely ]
    if anyone has got ?? it have you also got the other one thats similar [BUT not the same as] ......much plainer........does that cut through easier ???....i am using my wax paper as well........i can only stand for so long & its took ages to cut out two dies run through a few times twisting it this way & that & then collapsing into my chair.i cant do it sat down as my arms arnt a lot of use in that sort of position to use a GC........PLEASE tell me it gets easier as it ' beds in '.......sorry for barage of questions

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry you are having problems with this one, it is one I would like, but I have heard the same complaint about it. Hope you get it sorted!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Iggy,

I’ve got the fancy lattice die and yes it’s doesn’t cut fully first time - especially the middle area.
    I have to turn it around on the board and put it through at least 3 or 4 times depending on the card thickness.
    Same problem with both my spellbinder and eBosser.

Post Thanks / Like

Default has anyone else got the fancy lattice die

I've got it as well and also have problems cutting it. I found a shim helped and it was better with paper than card.
    I used it to make my daughters birthday card and was pleased with the result but it was a fiddle.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354213217.642995.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Gorgeous card Jammy.

I have it too, and it is a pain to cut out. there always seems to be one area that wont cut no matter what I do. It is ok if you can cover up the dodgy area. Not impressed at all, as it isn't cheap. Put me off buying any more CL dies.
    Last edited by budgie; 29-11-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow JAMMY, what a great card, the flowers are fantastic !

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Gorgeous card Jammy.

I too have the die, and whilst I got it to cut okay for one pass, extending it was a PIB and didn't work.

Post Thanks / Like

THANKS ALL OF YOU........love the card its super for a girl.
    looby ...lucky you getting it to cut in one pass.......ive not tried it extended as it makes it worse for turning round this way & that.
    i have found a small shim in the middle did help a little BUT thats all.. makes me wonder if its worth getting the other one......ive got some nice blanks from centura pearl........shame about the fiddle though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CraftyFee View Post
    Hi Iggy,

I’ve got the fancy lattice die and yes it’s doesn’t cut fully first time - especially the middle area.
    I have to turn it around on the board and put it through at least 3 or 4 times depending on the card thickness.
    Same problem with both my spellbinder and eBosser.
    how do you find the ebosser as i have had evil thoughts on getting one is it worth the money...hope you dont mind me asking

Post Thanks / Like

Default has anyone else got the fancy lattice die

Thanks for the kind remarks. My little girl was 27 this year, but fairies have become a feature of our house in recent years with her children. I didn't want her to feel left out. The sentiment inside read: 'to our very grown up little girl'.

The flowers were made with a cuttlebug quilling die.