Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Craft Products rediscovered

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craftycat View Post
    I must start using my Pilkington Lane stamps again. I bought a lot in the early days of stamping and always struggled a bit with them.
    I have quite a few too CC! Like you I would really like to do something with them - such a waste if not cos they're really nice stamps xx

craftycat Guest

Truly, I thought I might try just stamping on really smooth card, then do a die cut shape. A bit of distress ink and it wouldn't need a whole lot more.

Post Thanks / Like

Your card samples were beautiful Lynne. Loved the background, I had forgotten all about the shaving foam technique. Will have to give it another go.

I have never used Theuva card. I tend to use craftwork cards digital cardstock for most stuff. Do you think Theuva card is much different? Do I need it, or can I manage with what I have got?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craftycat View Post
    Truly, I thought I might try just stamping on really smooth card, then do a die cut shape. A bit of distress ink and it wouldn't need a whole lot more.
    I've got some Clarity Card that I tried it out on some time ago using distress ink and it came out rather well. I like the idea of a die cut shape and you're right, it wouldn't need much more would? Good thing about Clarity card is that if I mess up one side I can turn it over! Actually that's true for all card isn't it? DOH!! xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    I have never used Theuva card. I tend to use craftwork cards digital cardstock for most stuff. Do you think Theuva card is much different? Do I need it, or can I manage with what I have got?
    I've never used craftwork cards digital cardstock so I'm afraid can't compare the two, Budgie. Theuva is a nice smooth card that is great for stamping on but any card will do. In the DVD Dawn said you could even use coated card but I haven't tried that yet. I want to have a go on some coated Clarity card and see what it looks like.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.