Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Craft Products rediscovered

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    I rediscovered flowersoft because the white is REALLY good as snow... And now I have rediscovered the white, I am trying to think what to do with the umpteen other colour pots of it I have.

My problem is that a lot of my storage is in drawers and cupboards, or just behind something else, so I often "lose" things. I frequently daydream about converting my loft and having it purpose built. But I would have to win the lottery first to do that... and I do already have a good sized bedroom I use as a craft room :blush: I just need to be better organised.
    I use the white flowersoft as Christmas too hobbit, find it works really well on the trims of clothes & muffs etc that you find on some stamps eg lili of the valley type
    stamps.

I have to smile at the rediscovery of glitter, I used my stickles alot more this year or some reason, almost bought more but couldn't remember what I had got or needed replacing, really must write a list lol!

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Meant to say earlier, half the people I sent cards to 'rediscovered' glitter, in fact one told me how she 'rediscovered' it all over her lounge carpet virtually every day the card was up! Ooopss

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoobyLou View Post
    Meant to say earlier, half the people I sent cards to 'rediscovered' glitter, in fact one told me how she 'rediscovered' it all over her lounge carpet virtually every day the card was up! Ooopss
    :mysmilie_859::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_507:

Post Thanks / Like

I also rediscovered glitter glue - however I was gutted to discover that the Christmas cards that I sent to my children that had glitter glue on, all went bumpy when the glue had dried:mysmilie_503:

craftycat Guest

glitter does get everywhere. A couple of years back I popped into a coffee morning with a group I was involved with Happened to mention that I had been card making and someone said "that explains the glitter" I thought I had cleared it all but apparently my face and hair were plastered in the stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking of glitter - never craft before going to Church! I discovered I can get covered in it even when I'm NOT using it! I've also discovered a load of parchment patterns I want to do!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever been sitting in the doctors and spotted a sparkly bit right at the edge of your vision on the end of your nose? It's a regular occurrence with me. I must look like the glitter fairy and am so looking forward to getting my shower so I have a chance of ridding myself of it a bit better. BTW is this like as the regular craft bits and if so did I just go off topic? Sorry if the answer to both is yes!

Post Thanks / Like

I rediscovered a product and technique at Christmas. Mum and Dad were here when I was doing my samples for tomorrow's Clarity shows. I was trying to think of something to do when Mum suggested a background using Dawn Bibby's shaving foam technique. It was from her DVD TSV that had her metallic spritzers in. I haven't done if for years but it creates the most beautiful background papers. Mum and I had a lot of fun doing it. Dawn's spritzers are great as they have so much mica in them. The colours are beautiful too. I must use them more often.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LynneH View Post
    I rediscovered a product and technique at Christmas. Mum and Dad were here when I was doing my samples for tomorrow's Clarity shows. I was trying to think of something to do when Mum suggested a background using Dawn Bibby's shaving foam technique. It was from her DVD TSV that had her metallic spritzers in. I haven't done if for years but it creates the most beautiful background papers. Mum and I had a lot of fun doing it. Dawn's spritzers are great as they have so much mica in them. The colours are beautiful too. I must use them more often.
    I've never been able to do that techique - I always end up with a muddy mess. I will look out for your cards tomorrow.
    Janet
    'Misspent youth, overspent middle age'

Post Thanks / Like

We used Dawn's pink and gold sprays from the TSV kit and the paper it created is so pretty. I watched the DVD again today. They ended up with some fab papers. You should try it again, Janet.

Thanks Elphaba. I'm not on Crafty blogs.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.