Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Craft Products rediscovered

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LynneH View Post
    I rediscovered a product and technique at Christmas. Mum and Dad were here when I was doing my samples for tomorrow's Clarity shows. I was trying to think of something to do when Mum suggested a background using Dawn Bibby's shaving foam technique. It was from her DVD TSV that had her metallic spritzers in. I haven't done if for years but it creates the most beautiful background papers. Mum and I had a lot of fun doing it. Dawn's spritzers are great as they have so much mica in them. The colours are beautiful too. I must use them more often.
    Absolutely stunning cards as usual Lynne!

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Lynne is a proper creative genius! And Ms Gray is lucky to have her, but I bet she knows that already

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LynneH View Post
    We used Dawn's pink and gold sprays from the TSV kit and the paper it created is so pretty. I watched the DVD again today. They ended up with some fab papers. You should try it again, Janet.

Thanks Elphaba. I'm not on Crafty blogs.
    I shall. What type of paper do you use?
    Janet
    'Misspent youth, overspent middle age'

Post Thanks / Like

I used Clarity's Theuva card but in Dawn's DVD she said you could use coated card too.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Just seen your card Lynne - s'beautiful! xxx

Post Thanks / Like

I was rummaging yesterday and believe it or not I found some Pilkington lane cottage stamps I bought way back when I first started stamping. Trouble is I had almost ruined them trying to clean stazon of them and they have gone sticky. Any advise would be received very gratefully. I might be able to use them now :)
    I have learnt to keep an open mind, but not to be so open minded my brains fall out

craftycat Guest

Comfrey, I had the same with one of my Clarity stamps. Washed it well in warm water with washing up liquid in it. Took a couple of goes to really clean it and the stamp is still stained but the quality of stamping isn't affected

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks lovey. I don't mind how the stamp looks so long as it works. But because its gone all sticky on top, it isn't stamping well. :(
    I have learnt to keep an open mind, but not to be so open minded my brains fall out

craftycat Guest

I must start using my Pilkington Lane stamps again. I bought a lot in the early days of stamping and always struggled a bit with them.

Post Thanks / Like

I rediscovered my decoupage sheets, have not done as much as I used to . but I was stumped what to do for the five card swap , so I thought I can cut the bits out while sitting in front of the fire watching tv, supprised how quick I got the cards done ,in fact quicker then using die cut toppers lol, so I might just return to it again.
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13: