Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Crafts mag in Sainsbury's comes with Chronology CD and free stamp

Post Thanks / Like

In Asda, it comes with a pack of blank cards :(
    No CD. So don't travel far for it!
    Xxx
    My blog: tattersandfrills.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I live in Market Harborough in Leicestershire.I already have the mag but would love the cd.Went to my local sainsbugs,no luck.They looked it up online and none of the stores in my area have it.Really dissappointed about that as the cd would be great to have.If anyone knows where I can get a copy of has one to sell that they don't want please let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if this the same cd that is part of the Docraft papercraft collections , cos one of those is called chronology I think? It was sold as a set of three on C&C a few months back.

Post Thanks / Like

I managed to get the magazine in Huntly, R S Macalls, with both CD and stamps, so very happy :D

Teacherspet Guest

I got mine in Tesco today and the stamps are great.
    I haven't tried the cd yet but looking at the rest of the range I've ordered the die set for the cogs (it will save a fortune compared to buying TH ones) and the 6x6 paper pad and the watches embossing folder - didn't go for the cogs one as I have something similar already.

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't have it in my local Sainsbury or W H Smith yesterday. I've not had chance to go looking anywhere else as I'm back at work.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up - daughter went to Tesco today and nabbed me the last one there. Cannot believe the size of the main stamp - havent had the chance to look through the cd yet and daughter was happy whe she saw the sneak peaks of the Gurjuss girls on the back cover as she adores them.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not usually a fan of magazine give-aways, they are rarely things that I would buy myself, but this was not the case here. The stamp set is lovely, haven't had a look at the cd yet, but it looks interesting. Pleased I picked it up, as I rarely buy craft mags as I think they are too expensive these days.

Post Thanks / Like

I got it in my local W H Smiths today :D so no prizes for guessing what I'm doing this evening :giggle:

Post Thanks / Like

Had a look in asda today and they didnt have it :( so will have a look in smiths next week, hope I can get it I love the chronology stuff, if not I'll just have to get the regular from the range.
    http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!