Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would You Like to Join the Birthday Card Lite Swap 2013?

Post Thanks / Like

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_504: oh crafty Dips

Post Thanks / Like

Would just like to say a big thank you to Dips for organising the CT Lite swap once again. It's a great way to be in a swap without the pressure of making a large amount of cards for any particular month.

Looking forward to December now :mysmilie_14:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
    Hi Dips, my apologies, I didn't see this thread before replying to you in the one I started re handmade cards - duh!:taphead:

I would quite like to join if you'll have me. I'm a December birthday and I'm not in any other swaps apart from last year's Winspiration Christmas :27:swap.

Not sure if you're all full now though.:mysmilie_512:
    Sorry Muffintop, December was not available as it was already taken by an existing swap member. Do look out for other swaps though, not just the birthday swaps but also monthly and one-off swaps. They are such fun to participate in!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dips View Post
    Sorry, LPS2, I'm afraid it has - I can't believe how quickly the response has been this year! Do keep your eye out for other swaps, though, as there are several on here and we all try to stagger our start dates so that members can get a chance to join throughout the year (also I think my swap is the only one that restricts it to just one member a month).
    Thank's Dips :).