Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A New Storage Solution

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SooG View Post
    I love this over the door storage that Jinger Adams (yep -her - the ex-Cricut lady) is introducing at the CHA. It looks well made and can be hung on the wall as well. But I expect the UK price will be high (if indeed it is distributed here). It's just the sort of thing I need though....

It is rather lovely - but the price certainly isn't!!! So will have to stick to 'filing' it on my desk and working in a 4" square space!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think my hubby would divorce me if I hang anything else on the back of doors, I do have an over door towel rail that all my ribbon hangs from
    http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!

Post Thanks / Like

My problem is I know exactly how I want it but finding a shelving unit that is the right size and has the right depth openings is the problem hence calling in friends hubby to try and help lol. Love the wooden storage units on storage4crafts for the really useful boxes but they cost an arm and a leg even without the boxes. So my aim is to design a shelving unit that accomodates all my existing boxes and that my imagine can sit on top of with enough space for the cutting mat at the back so I dont have to move it (you have to recalibrate each time it is moved). Have an alcove in the craft room so hope to locate the imagine there with the robo next to it which will make them more user friendly being accessible all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm having the same problem. I need a new craft desk but really am struggling finding an affordable one

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I need a new craft desk but really am struggling finding an affordable one
    you should have a look on here ikiea do some good book cases you can convert you can even hinge them with piano hhttp://www.bhg.com/decorating/storage/craft-room/the-perfect-craft-cabinet/inges ect
    i wish that only BIG LOVE comes your way :heart:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by morgana123 View Post
    My problem is I know exactly how I want it but finding a shelving unit that is the right size and has the right depth openings is the problem hence calling in friends hubby to try and help lol. Love the wooden storage units on storage4crafts for the really useful boxes but they cost an arm and a leg even without the boxes. So my aim is to design a shelving unit that accomodates all my existing boxes and that my imagine can sit on top of with enough space for the cutting mat at the back so I dont have to move it (you have to recalibrate each time it is moved). Have an alcove in the craft room so hope to locate the imagine there with the robo next to it which will make them more user friendly being accessible all the time.
    Always check out Storage4crafts ~seconds~ section..got a bargain 6 drawer unit, with the R.U boxes (4ltr) included, for less than the price of the boxes, to this date can't find anything different to the ones I paid full price for, excellent company to deal with too. :clapping:

daydreamer