Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your most used craft item?

Post Thanks / Like

Hard to pick the most used item. There are a few that get used for most cards. Guillotine, bone folder, scoring board, DST and GC.

Post Thanks / Like

I use my cricut expression most weeks but I couldn't make anything without my guillotine, finger lift tape and craft glue.

Post Thanks / Like

Great answers, everyone. I keep on thinking, oh, yes, I should have said that too - especially the glass mat. Mine is A3 and I just use it as my craft mat and work on it the whole time.

However, I have never found the "perfect" cutter, I have a guillotine, Fiskers sliding cutter, a rotary cutter, which I use interchangably. My biggest issues are I feel none cut truly square and most are hopeless at accuracy on larger items as they rely on fold out arms which cannot be millimetre perfect.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I have a huge stash of white card stock as my basic stash
    I use it as a base card, and then use my nice card on the top, I am way too tight to use a whole a4 sheet of nice card as the base lol
    DST
    Zig glue pen
    Paper trimmer(I agree with Dips I have several and none seem to be perfect)
    Making more use of my cricut now as I have room to play just lacking cartridges
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Don't get much time for card making these days, as there is always something else that takes my time. When I do like LJ basic card is a must. I have all sorts of paper trimmers so I can produce a nice sometimes wavy edge but love using my Joy, though its a bit of a faff getting the cutters out. Would not be without DST or paper flowers.

Post Thanks / Like

Has to be my grand calibur - hardly ever make a card now without using it either to die cut something or to emboss a background. If my expression embossed then it would be my most used item but so far it doesnt lol.

I use a good deal of collal gel glue - prefer it to foam pads for the intricate things but a close second is my dries clear cosmic shimmer glue which I now use for attaching most things to cards.

Couldnt be without any of my ink pads as I use them on every card whether it be just a stamped sentiment or inking the edges. Love my distress inks, my dew drop brilliance pads and of course my memento for when I do grown up colouring in with my promarkers and speccies so the alcohol pens come a close second ot should that be a pair cos you cant have pens without the ink pads lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd also forgotten my glass cutting mat which is my basic work surface. Without that no cards would get made at all!

Post Thanks / Like

Most used tool is my Cuttlebug

Most used consumable would be dst, glue runner or anything else sticky.

Most used colourig medium would be a tie between promarkers and distress inks. Use Memento to stamp for colouring in with the promarkers. I've just started using versafine.

Post Thanks / Like

My most used tools are my paper trimmer and scoring board.

Consumables are double sided tape, glue, gems and ribbon - I love ribbon!

Favourite colouring medium is distress ink (features on just about every card I make) and promarkers.

Post Thanks / Like

My most used craft tools are my computer with all my craft CD/DVDs on, Silhouette Cameo, XCut guillotine and my Helix Craft Room is my lap tray. Then comes my Grand Calibur and Spellbinders.

I use tape pens, finger lift tape and what ever make of sticky pads I have to put my cards together.