Thread: Birthday Swap Lite 2013 - New Member Required January Birthday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Birthday Swap Lite 2013 - New Member Required January Birthday

Hello Fellow Crafters

I know I did a call-out for new members of my Birthday Card Lite Swap a couple of weeks ago but I have had one more slot opened up. This is for anyone with a January birthday. This swap works a little differently to the other Birthday Card Swaps in so much as we only have 1 Birthday a month, therefore it suits peeps who would like to join a swap but are hesitant due to time commitments. We've been going a couple of years now and I hope that other "Lite Swap" members would agree that it has been a great way to be in a swap but not to be swamped by being in it.

So, by joining the swap you would be commiting to:
    * sending 1 Birthday Card a month and our birthday year runs February to January
    * posting pictures on the forum of your cards received on your birthday within 10 days of your birthday

Please do think about joining us, it is so lovely to receive a pile of beautiful cards on your Birthday and it is a joy to be able to send your own cards to peeps who do truly appreciate the work and creativity you've put into your own creations.

Although preference will be given to forumites who are not in an existing swap, if you are already in a swap but would like to join this one too, please do answer this call-out but could you let me know that you in a swap?

We do have a February birthday, so you would also need to be able to send out your first card within the next 10 days if you join us this year.

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

January Slot now taken, all full for 2013/14. I will be issueing full details to members in the next day or so, so please keep an eye on your in box.

Here's to a great year of swaps!