Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've been playing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I've been playing.

Thanks everyone. I too, didn't know what a Gelli plate was until the beginning of the month. It was mentioned in the Clarity newsletter this month. Barbara is importing them from the states and we may well see her using it on C&C.

I was curious and googled it and spent far more than an hour over that weekend looking at the wonderful samples and techniques. I made my own with powdered gelatine and got playing. Far too addictive and the homemade version was a little fragile so I ordered a commercial plate.

It's fantastic. I can use so much that I already have including masks, stamps, due cuts and acrylic paint. I'm only using copy paper at the moment but it works well.

I've used it to decorate a couple if wooden hearts I bought in the sale and want to get a medium that will allow my acrylic paint to be used as fabric paint as I think the grandchildren would have fun printing tee shirts.

It's allowing me to be abstract in my work, something I've had no luck with up to this point. I've even started an art journal.

Just putting a card together using one if yesterday's prints. Will post that later.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are a couple of the prints I made yesterday and the card I've put together today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

They're quite brilliant Jammy - love them xx

Post Thanks / Like

Very striking Jammy.

Post Thanks / Like

Jammy they are lovely, you are so talented. :up: