ATCs must be of the size 2 1/2" x 3 1/2", 6cm x 9 cm or 64mm x 89mm (playing card size) and they are only swapped never sold.
The interpretation of the theme is completely down to you – so you can never be wrong LOL!
Every month I will start a thread with the theme for that month and we make 2 ATCs each. The ATC’s are to be received by me by the 27th of each month. I will only hold up the swap if you PM me to let me know yours are in the post and may arrive after the 27th. Please remember to enclose a self-addressed envelope with a large letter stamp on it (either first or second class).
On the back of the ATCs please write:
The title of the ATCs – most people like to name their ATCs
Your forum name (you can include your real name if you want to)
The month and year of the swap
And also ‘Craft Telly ATC Swap’ as I belong to 2 other swaps and it will help me to identify which swap they’re from.
Once I’ve done the swap I’ll start a thread (a new one for each month) called ATCs received in (Month). Please post your thanks in this thread with the names of who you received ATCs from and also post a photo of the ATCs. We have a brand new section in The Studio especially for the ATC swaps
I think I’ve covered everything but please PM me if you have any questions.
I’m going to ask Graham to make this thread a sticky and to lock it so please don't reply to this thread.
Now go and make some ATCs and have fun LOL!