Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Take back what I said about the Cricut Craft Room

Post Thanks / Like

Angela, you can buy a wifi adaptor for the Cricut Expression 2, C&C do it at £34.99 so a little pricey but I think you should have had a lead for your wireless printer for setting it up but maybe it is different for each printer. Printer leads are cheaper. However, I have great problems with Cricut Craft Room. Even when using a new laptop, a new machine so both should be completely up to day, plus making sure I did a sync, it refuses to recognise my cartridges so don't really bother with it. The thing I find more useful, though, is if I need a particular image I can do a search and see what cartridges have what I want and also see what is on a cartridge I might be thinking of buying.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

My intermittently updated blog

Post Thanks / Like

I love the Craft Room and can't remember the last time I used my Cricut without it!

Angela - you would have got a cable with the Cricut (they all come with one) but you can buy them pretty cheaply if you can't find yours - you want an A/B USB cable. Here's one at Amazon.

Julie - there are a lot of single images you can buy, but many are still in cartridges. According to the Cricut EU Facebook page they are going to improve things for those of us in the UK in March (currently not all content is available to UK users).
    Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post

Scrappy Soo - my paper, ink and all things glittery blog
    Things Soo Likes - my knitting blog

Post Thanks / Like

I have a cricut expression 2 that I havent used much but since I found the craft room I have used it much more.I love the fact that I can see the images on a big screen rather than the tiny one on the machine and I spent a happy hour or so cutting out leaves etc.Does anyone know of a cartidge that has lots of flourishes and or leaf clusters or sprays?

Post Thanks / Like

Ann look at story book it has some lovley flourishes but also look in the craftroom as although you can't use them you can see what is on every cartridge.