Thread: Jewellery maker?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jewellery maker?

Maybe a draft question but what this the new shopping telly forum about. No one seems to have posted or commented anything. other than the word never?

Post Thanks / Like

:mysmilie_492:

I wondered that too Pammy, thought it abit odd. I remember someone saying on here a little while ago that Hayler West dem'oed on another channel with making jewellry and feel sure it was the same or very similar name.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jewellery maker?

It's on Sky 655 and if it's your thing the channel is great, it's very loud and raw and nothing like C&C or QVC, but it has a good range and a good postage policy. Hayley has been on it. It's not for me but if you like your beads it is heaven!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

They sell genuine gemstones for virtually the same price as beaders companion. my friend told me about it in nov and i bought loads, learned loads and made loads. i even won £100 credit to my jewellery maker account with their weekly wall of fame free draw!!!
    See my samples on my facebook page here...
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/susan....ser=1788215317

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by susydan View Post
    They sell genuine gemstones for virtually the same price as beaders companion. my friend told me about it in nov and i bought loads, learned loads and made loads. i even won £100 credit to my jewellery maker account with their weekly wall of fame free draw!!!
    See my samples on my facebook page here...
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/susan....ser=1788215317
    I'd love to but am not a member - when you are feeling better maybe you could upload sme photos here. Hope you get well soon btw
    Janet
    'Misspent youth, overspent middle age'

Post Thanks / Like

We buy from Beaders Companion and once we have got the pattern etc off to a pat will make with the real jewels as I'm still learning how to make my own.
    Have fallen in love with the moonstone, sunstone and mookite gems......

Post Thanks / Like

You can also buy some really nice genuine gemstones on ebay from chinese sellers. A lot of jewellery makers do this and I have never ever yet had a problem, although you do have to be prepared to wait about 3 weeks.

Beaders companion is really expensive