Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wirework

Post Thanks / Like

Don't watch it Jacksmissis, because once you've got the jewellery making bug, you'll find that there is no cure (and I've got boxes and boxes of beads, charms, findings to prove it).
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It really is a bad move. Tina Cox (the parchment lady) has been infected with this bug! She showed photos of 2 beaded stick pins involving different techniques - really wish I hadn't seen them!!!! :Sad:
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I like Tina, she's not on enough - didn't know she was into making glitzy bits!

Post Thanks / Like

She'd been on a couple of workshops, and that was it. Total infection!!! :Hysterical:
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

If you are interested in the tutorials then thebest time to watch is 1pm -5pm as the new live afternoon shows are more tutorial based so there should be lots of good ideas. Im enjoying making a few things and I have managed to sell a few pieces to feed the habit
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

http://sugarplumdoodles.blogspot.com/