Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wirework

Post Thanks / Like

Things get swiped out of baskets when people dont check out - simple as that. If someone is on the phone and you have something sitting in your basket and not checked out they will sell it to the person on the phone who wants to buy immediately. Common sense really. I read their facebook page and contribute to it, only a very small amount of people are unhappy with JM and rather than make their point and not watch again, they just go on the page every few days and moan about it. Suppose its like everything else try it and see. They do not have huge quantities of some items, but them they don't pretend that they have, you just have to be quick if you want it. I have ordered loads as have many of my jewellery friends and we all love it and not have any issues that were not dealt with. There is a freephone number too and a UK call centre and customer service, so I would say if you see something you like at a good price just go for it :)
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://littlemissmuffetscraftymoments.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your help. Will watch tomorrow and see what it's all about. Mustn't get distracted into another hobby but ...
    Think this links to my Pinterest board http://www.pinterest.com/chucklemouse/

Post Thanks / Like

my only gripe is I dont find the website easy to use there is no search by keyword I was looking for memory wire tonight and couldnt find any but gave up looking in the accessories section as I was having to wade through every page Am I missing an easier way of searching?
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://sugarplumdoodles.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

have to say I have not used the website much either

eyeful Guest

I love this channel too, bought loads off them, it's on Virgin as well, have had a couple of issues with no stocks left even though I have checked out and the order has gone through to be given an email later to say something isn't available, this has happened about three times now. Also couple of the beads have cracked and spoilt some necklaces I made so I think there could be a slight problem with drilling on some of the more fragile beads but all in all I love it, and record the progs and watch the demos. Carol is my favourite she is absolutely mad. xxx

Post Thanks / Like

I also can't find anything on the website, brother has emailed them and said it needs to be easier as if you haven't the item number then it takes too long to search and you lose the will to live! lol
    I have noticed that Charlie and Carol do tell you to check out of your shopping basket when things are selling out. But at least they do give you stock updates on how much is left.
    I've made the shepherd hooks and part of the drop of a pair of earrings so far, just have to add the wirework to the larger stones and join them all together...was hoping to do that tomorrow but I have a project to do for work for Saturday!

Post Thanks / Like

my only gripe is I dont find the website easy to use there is no search by keyword I was looking for memory wire tonight and couldnt find any but gave up looking in the accessories section as I was having to wade through every page Am I missing an easier way of searching?
    You can now use words to search on there website , much easier to look up the goodies available......

Post Thanks / Like

I've quite enjoyed the few bits I've watched although they could do with some dampening material in the studio to cut down the echo. I'm very tempted by the mini anvil which I don't need because I already have a block for bashing things and I don't do very much of that anyway but I'm a sucker for miniature tools!
    Janet
    'Misspent youth, overspent middle age'

eyeful Guest

Yes their new website is much better but they are still saying there are a few teething probs with it. I was actually on the Wall of Fame yesterday much to my amazement but was well chuffed, it was a necklace and earring set I made for my friend's retirement present. Still loving it, just wish I had the money to have all the beautiful gems. xx
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eyeful View Post
    Yes their new website is much better but they are still saying there are a few teething probs with it. I was actually on the Wall of Fame yesterday much to my amazement but was well chuffed, it was a necklace and earring set I made for my friend's retirement present. Still loving it, just wish I had the money to have all the beautiful gems. xx
    well done Im still at the just watching stage as I dont have aclue where to start OH Has bought me the jewel enamel kit for my birthday but I fancy trying to make some simple earrings or a bracelet Can see it ending up another expensive hobby though if I start