Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wirework

eyeful Guest

You're right Sugarplum, it is expensive, but I've slowed down on the purchases a bit now so hopefully can reign myself in. It does bring out the designer in you though. I fancy having a go at the jewel enamel but I'm just keeping myself under control. xx

Post Thanks / Like

I love it and have sold loads of jewellery so that I am now making a profit!

eyeful Guest

Wow that's great Truella, wish I had a captive audience. I am doing a craft stall in May though for the local friends of the Park so think I'll do a mixture of jewellery and cards for that. xxx Long may your success continue Truella x
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

thanks. I am thinking of doing craft fairs but not sure if I have the confidence

eyeful Guest

You really must try it Truella and don't get hung up if you don't do very well, I find it's usually to do with the venue or advertising. I did one at Ragley Hall (very expensive) but successful, then I did one at the local park and it was rubbish because they hadn't advertised it and very few peeps came, but I would certainly try a few to get the feel of it and see how you do. If it isn't successful you only lose the fee for the stall and if it is you make some money and generally have a good time as well. xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Im sliding down the slippery slope Bought the necklace and bracelet boardkitthat came with 3 dvds,beading thread and elestic that was on this morning and the Gizmo offer (but forgot to buy some wire!) Also bought a jewellry magazinewhen at the supermarket so am going to have a read this afternoon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keiko1 View Post
    Its a brilliant idea shop all day and one postage...
    plus they have a 30 day money back, even if you have started to make jewellery and then don't like it. They will take back even the half made items and refund you no questions asked.
    I tend to watch this channel now rather than C+C. Even tape the live morning shows in case I miss anything while at work....
    Me too? Lol...they will only take back half made up kits etc on 1st purchase.... they will take back any unused items on 30 days like you say...... I've been missing from here learning or trying too learn all the Jewellery stuff... making me much more relaxed

Post Thanks / Like

Coo-eee Iggy, Hiya!!!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya all......was I missed.....lol......like a headache eh:giggle:
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm spending a fortune on there though.......shame they don't do top cash lol...maybe we could all get on to them..... sister & brother pressure....folks on Facebook might get on too....PS they are selling the new spellbinder machine this morning