Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wirework

Post Thanks / Like

News flash .....they are asking £99.99... spellbinders us have it at $99.99...they are also selling dies etc BUT country view crafts are much cheaper as is icon UK...
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iggy View Post
    Hiya all......was I missed.....lol......like a headache eh:giggle:
    Noooooooooooooo, not like a headache at all! We've lost some members who used to post regularly, so its nice to see someone come back! Having said that, I'll be missing myself for 3 weeks now 'cos I'm off to my daughters, so see you when I get back!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

How are all you jewellery makers getting on?

I am still just as obsessed as ever, have a ridiculous amount of gems now ( hundres and hundres of strands) doing loads of craft fairs and now have my gemstone/crystal jewellery for sale at a complemantary therapy centre.

Always do well at craft fairs and now building a good customer base. Have alomost 500 likes on my FB business page :)

Now starting to get really interested in the meanings and health benefits of the crystals so am now making jewellery with combinations from people with specific requirements.

Post Thanks / Like

Well done tru-ella, really pleased for you. My jewellery making is taking a back seat at the moment, I'm making Christmas cards instead. I've got sidetracked by all the lovely Christmas dies.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I seem to be better at buying rather than making :blush:
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

http://sugarplumdoodles.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

hardly ever make a card now Sam

Post Thanks / Like

card making ... whats that.....lol........im obssessed with the darn channel.........spent wayyyyyyyyy too much & sold nothing. could have something to do with the fact that ive given away all ive made [ which isnt much ].......im in love with the gems....its a worst addiction than paper stroking......they are going live for 12 hours come 1st nov........arrrrhhhhhh....cant stand that vicki woman.shame she is so silly & fake laughing as she is quite knowledgeable & when she could be passing on useful info she is cackling like an old witch..........the other day she was on with natalia & talk about common via culture was sooooooo bad.........im not a fuddy duddy at all just she makes me so blinking angry as laughing......ie oh these PINK pearls...........laughhhhhhhhhhh banging the desk top.....mustnt laugh as hubby is now home most days & bless him bring me a coffee in bed...... one morning she cracked out a belter & he spilt coffee all over a chinese rug ,,,,,he was NOT impressed with her.neither before nor since...........anyway enough about her......loving the beads etc etc etc.....& im really less stressed out than paper/card stacked up.......problem now is what to do with BIG cupboards full of card etc [ mainly HD ] with a big splattering of kanban thrown in for good luck......tru-ella good luck honey bum with all the craft fairs etc...... love to all xx

Post Thanks / Like

I just found the rolling gadget I bought to make Fimo beads!!!! I love the "kits" where you get the fittings with the gem strands.
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Iggy, I totally agree with you regarding Vicki, I've not watched much of the channel lately because she always seems to be on. As for the guests that they have, Mark is my favourite.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

OK, please don't shoot me - I'm delicate this morning! BUT.. I didn't realise the channel was tutorial - thought it was sell, sell, sell - like Ellis's jewellery channel! I shall be having to watch, trouble is, I really, really don't need another craft to follow - id don't, really I don't!!