Thread: Art from the Heart Workshop Preview Day & Taster Workshops - Dare to Miss Out?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Art from the Heart Workshop Preview Day & Taster Workshops - Dare to Miss Out?

Hi All,

We are holding our next workshop preview day on Saturday 23rd March 10-4pm. We will be previewing our latest workshops for April, May, June & JulyWorkshop teachers include Dyan Reaveley, Kate Crane, Sandra Hall, & Michelle Webb.

We will also be holding 3 taster workshops on the day taught by Dyan Reaveley, Sandra Hall & Michelle Webb. The workshops will run for one hour and will cost just £5. They were very popular last time, so make sure you get your place!!

You can see details and book your place - HERE

Any new workshops booked on the day will receive a 10% discount!

Check out all the teachers blogs below including our latest edition to the Art from the Heart teaching team - Michelle Webb!!

Dyan - HERE
    Kate - HERE
    Sandra - HERE
    Michelle - HERE

Happy Crafting

Art from the Heart

Post Thanks / Like

It's lovely to see Michelle joining your team. She was sat next to met at Kate Crane's recent PanPastel workshop in your shop. It was my first time there and she was so helpful. Kate was fab too.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Excited

Quote Originally Posted by LynneH View Post
    It's lovely to see Michelle joining your team. She was sat next to met at Kate Crane's recent PanPastel workshop in your shop. It was my first time there and she was so helpful. Kate was fab too.

Thank you Lynne, you were lovely too, we had a great day didn't we?
    It was really nice to meet you, I hope we bump into each other again some day.
    Take care
    Michelle :)