Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MCS Pick Of The Day Accessories

Post Thanks / Like

Default MCS Pick Of The Day Accessories

I have just seen the diamante slider thingys and pearl bling set - is that price correct? £14 for 8 pieces and some bling?

I saw the same type of sliders on another site at .99p for 2 pieces, hearts, circles and squares choices.

I know MCS is very popular but I think they are having a laugh at that price.

Quite like the DVD but not a lot on it I would use.

Post Thanks / Like

It all seems more expensive since they came back on c&c. Was surprised at the price of the pod when it has triple discount. Maybe IW have inflated the prices, so that when the triple discount is applied, it comes out at the price it would have been as pod on a normal week.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you Budgie, I thought the same, even the blockbuster in the past after reductions has been around £35 but now it was around £40 after discounts. I was wondering if the demise of kanban had allowed them to command a higher price .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    It all seems more expensive since they came back on c&c. Was surprised at the price of the pod when it has triple discount. Maybe IW have inflated the prices, so that when the triple discount is applied, it comes out at the price it would have been as pod on a normal week.
    That is probably what they have done. I rarely see anything on shopping channels these days that I think is a good deal and I haven't bought anything from C&C for a long time as I don't think their prices are that cheap anymore. The things that are reasonably priced are quite often things they clearly are trying to get rid of.

CG

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting point re the price of the POTD, I thought it was expensive even with "triple discount" - was expecting something like £17.99 but it would seem those days have gone.

C&C should not start taking their customers for granted and pushing up prices because they think the viewing customers won't notice. We do and we will go elsewhere if we think we are being ripped off.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
    C&C should not start taking their customers for granted and pushing up prices because they think the viewing customers won't notice. We do and we will go elsewhere if we think we are being ripped off.
    :mysmilie_492:

ch 23, Tues & Thurs 12 - 2pm???? (I do jest!!)
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I started to watch the Ideal launch and quickly turned over. Too expensive and I did not fall for the sales pitch as I have in the past. I am all MCS out. :clapping:

Post Thanks / Like

I think they put up their prices so reductions look better. see these
    251309 flowers and FREE frames £24.99 ( was £ 39.98?? really ??)
    201134 flowers £15 ( was £24.99 ) .so FREE frames cost almost £10

Post Thanks / Like

I thought both the 9pm shows and the 11pm last night were so repetitive on the theme of we want to say thank you to our members... put me right off. Would have much preferred a POD on just a disc without them throwing in the diecuts and hyping up the price. Quite a lot of peeps if they have dies don't need or want the diecuts so it isn't worth paying the price. I haven't seen any programmes today but what I saw of the disc last night didn't really interest me - both shows Diane was showing the same areas from the disc. Will be interesting to see if it sells out before tonight.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    I thought both the 9pm shows and the 11pm last night were so repetitive on the theme of we want to say thank you to our members... put me right off. Would have much preferred a POD on just a disc without them throwing in the diecuts and hyping up the price. Quite a lot of peeps if they have dies don't need or want the diecuts so it isn't worth paying the price. I haven't seen any programmes today but what I saw of the disc last night didn't really interest me - both shows Diane was showing the same areas from the disc. Will be interesting to see if it sells out before tonight.

I haven't been watching much so haven't caught the "Only launched last night and wow 20/30/40/70" per cent of the stock has already gone" spiel.

I don't want any extra when I get a cd as I too think it inflates the price. I just know that if I used the diecuts anyway I would manage to c**k them up in my printer and they would come out looking terrible.