Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Charity Help Our Troops

Post Thanks / Like

Freda thank you so much for the lovely pack of cards you sent again, they are just what we need and I look forward to the Christmas cards coming. Thank you for your continued support.

Post Thanks / Like

Another thank you for the package of lovely Christmas cards which arrived this morning and this time I would like to thank Craftycat for your cards. They are ideal and will be very much appreciated when they arrive in the sandpit. If this year is like previous years I will no doubt hear from one or two of the service personnel out there with a thank you for the excellent choice of Christmas cards and when that happens I will post excerpts from their letters so all of you who contributed will perhaps appreciate how much it means to them. Once again thank you very much.

Post Thanks / Like

Another batch of cards arrived today but with no details of who had sent them but I believe they may be from someone here as they are similar to some others I have received so to who ever has sent them thank you so much, very much appreciated as always.

Post Thanks / Like

Yet another batch of lovely Christmas cards arrived today from Freda so once again a huge thank you for your continued support. Your support is really appreciated by both of us.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I cannot believe the rate that some of the cards are coming in and so we thank those of you who are supporting us. It is good that some Christmas cards are coming in now and 2 boxes of cards arrived today so you who ever sent them then thank you so much, there are some really stunning cards in them.:mysmilie_508:

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to say thank you to the 2 or 3 people who still send cards for our appeal and thank them for their support since my last post another 3 deliveries have been received.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

A Thank You message for DIPS, your lovely cards arrived today and we are so grateful for your contribution. The Christmas cards arrived just in time as the cut off point is next week and the others will be going out in the New Year so thank you gain.:mysmilie_504:
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have today received to packages of cards but with little information with them so maybe someone here has sent them so I thought it best to pop the details on.
    One pack also contained some well trimmed stamps and cam from Katrina and Lynne Taylor, the other came from MW and that's all I know.
    If you are one of the senders then please let me know who you are, we really want to thank people for their support.
    All I can ay is thank you to who ever has sent them and as always we truly appreciate the support shown.
    xx