Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Cellar to Launch Mr Men Craft

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Skadius

I don't know whereabouts in the country you live and if you have a Hobbycraft near you?

the store locater page is here...

http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/cms/storefinder.asp

HTH

gill
    x

Post Thanks / Like

I had an email from paper Cellar... well I had quite a few oddly. They look quite cute & the bubble sticker look like they might be something I'd buy. Wonder if the range will be a hit?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gill71 View Post
    Hi Skadius

I don't know whereabouts in the country you live and if you have a Hobbycraft near you?

the store locater page is here...

http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/cms/storefinder.asp

HTH

gill
    x
    LOL Gill, I'll meet you in Hobbycraft in June, I'll be the one looking at the Mr Men stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

oh ROC, lol!
    I rarely get to go to hobbycraft since we moved from Preston to Southport or I would go and get you some Mr Men things tomorrow as we used to live within walking distance of it.
    I have this horrible thought that you finally get there and they have sold out

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gill71 View Post
    oh ROC, lol!
    I rarely get to go to hobbycraft since we moved from Preston to Southport or I would go and get you some Mr Men things tomorrow as we used to live within walking distance of it.
    I have this horrible thought that you finally get there and they have sold out
    I probably won't get there anyway Gill, it's a relative visit, I'll probably end up in The Craft Studio in Wayfarers Arcade when I need to get away from them all:D I do like the lady that runs it - I have a good chat with her and even have a loyalty card! Maybe QVC will get this in - what with their buying power!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't go to Hobbycraft often, but should be going in the next couple of weeks, I will have a look for you and get you some if they have them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tru-ella View Post
    I don't go to Hobbycraft often, but should be going in the next couple of weeks, I will have a look for you and get you some if they have them
    You're a sweetie Tru-ella - I will have a look on their website and send you the dosh for the stuff and postage - will PM you. If you don't get round to it don't worry though.

Post Thanks / Like

just send me a list and we can sort everything else out when I get them posted off to you.

I am hoping to have a good nosey and get a few bits and pieces for myself, really need some new inkpads, (nothing very exciting, lol).

Post Thanks / Like

Talking of Mr men....which I will own up to watching :D who would you say you were? me I'd be Mr silly (there's no Mr loony else I'd have picked him :D) & I know sooo many of my friends & family would agree.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flowerpot View Post
    Talking of Mr men....which I will own up to watching :D who would you say you were? me I'd be Mr silly (there's no Mr loony else I'd have picked him :D) & I know sooo many of my friends & family would agree.
    I think I could be quite a few of them but I'll have to say I'd probably be Mr Clumsy, without the 'tash' though ;)