Thread: Debbie Moore Cd

Post Thanks / Like

Default Debbie Moore Cd

I Got one this week with a magazine,and art deco CD,but its a real pain to play ,has anyone else had a problem please.

Post Thanks / Like

I have lots of her cds and haven't had any problems. I think they work all the same but What cd is it please? What is happening when you try to use the cd??

Post Thanks / Like

I have found them easy, but I use a Mac - yes let us know the problem we might help x

Post Thanks / Like

Its called Art Deco Rome, apprantley you can only look at it with Internet Explorer I have found out from the makers,but it all comes up in little thumbnails,when you eventually get it to work.Expect its because its a free one,its a apin because it doesnt have a page menu choice like others do.

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine this morning.It wouldn't open in my laptop but opened straight away in my computer.I have never had any of Debbie Moore's cd's before but this one is lovely.And it's exactly like any other cd I have bought before.

Post Thanks / Like

I think they open in any browser, not just internet explorer. I didn't think that the art deco Rome was a free cd, but anyway I am sure that the helpline will help.they are on twitter and facebook, or you can phone 01325 465049. they are usually helpful.

Post Thanks / Like

There are tips on her website for commonly encountered problems here
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Janet
    'Misspent youth, overspent middle age'

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the link I did look at it,what a lot of things to do to get to look around a CD,its really put me off her stuff now,I know its a free one but really it should be easier than that,we are not all computer experts.