Thread: We R Memory Keepers - 360 Crafter's Bag

Post Thanks / Like

Default We R Memory Keepers - 360 Crafter's Bag

Does anyone know if anyone in the UK will be stocking these bags, I have a Personal impressions bag, that is yonks old and has 4 wheels, the best bag ever and this looks similar?

Post Thanks / Like

Did you ever find an answer to this....I looked it up online and it looked gorgeous but have no idea how I'd get my hands on one. It'd make a fab Christmas present!

Post Thanks / Like

I've just seen on another forum that somebody has seen WRMK rolling totes and craft bags in a Homesense (or TK Maxx). I don't know if this is what you are asking about (and I don't know which branch they went to - I'm not a forum member), infact, I've probably been no help at all. Still if your are passing one of these shops, it might be an idea to pop in (you never know what you might find).
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by almy View Post
    Does anyone know if anyone in the UK will be stocking these bags, I have a Personal impressions bag, that is yonks old and has 4 wheels, the best bag ever and this looks similar?
    Is that the bag Almy? They have something like that at Amazon UK, see here http://www.amazon.co.uk/We-Memory-Ke.../dp/B00C7VWNRS

Hope this helps.
    x x

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sam, thanks for this! Can I ask which forum you saw it on...maybe I could pm them for the store. I'd really like one but they are so expensive.

Helen

Post Thanks / Like

I've messaged you Helen.

Post Thanks / Like

Just spotted one in the Tunbridge Wells Homesense store priced at £79.99. They also had two WRMK hand luggage bags for £27.99.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post