Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Members Gifts on website

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Members Gifts on website

If anybody is interested Dean mentioned on a show that new gifts were available for members, just looked 3 Gifts from Andy's Crafts 2 Project Plates different designs and A Perfect Project Mat. Photos on website not very good.
    Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Agelesscraft. I only went for the 'mat' as I don't think I'll have any use for the other 2.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I've gone for all three. Thought at £2.99 for each set it was good value. There was a time when the £2.99 postage for one would have covered all three, but sadly that isn't the case these days. Think they have twigged!

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Havent renewed my membership yet and dont think it is worth the free gifts to rejoin just yet. Will wait for something to tempt me but on present showing that may be some time.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree Morgana. Haven't seen anything I really want to buy recently. Or else I'm happy to wait until they are available elsewhere. So I haven't renewed either.

Post Thanks / Like

Likewise - I haven't renewed either - waiting for that something special that can't be bought cheaper elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

I only renewed mine because I wanted the Tattered Lace Ornamental Rose which is absolutely beautiful and very easy to cut. I was a bit bothered about sticking on such a fine die, but find that by using a small amount of Pinflair on a cocktail stick and stroking it very carefully on the thinner parts, it works a treat.

What I would really like to know, and forgive me for being thick, is, what exactly are the C & C Free Gifts? I assume that the project mat is something like a Splodge Mat, but can't make out the other 2 at all (the picture on mine is nearly non existent).

Post Thanks / Like

Also, the other day, Nigel (May) said he thought there was a "Members only" event starting on Tuesday but he must have got mixed up 'cos nothings happened and they usually tell us - several times!! So must be something in the offing!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Watched a bit between four and five this afternoon. Dean was advertising a BOGOFF, half price, 3 for 2 sale that begins on Wednesday. I'm assuming it is next Wednesday.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Samsfriendjean I only ordered the mat the other two look like a type of embossing board? if you look at Andys Crafts ink perfect products it shows the mat but the boards are not in stock