Thread: Friends of Oliver update....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Friends of Oliver update....

Hi Ladies!

I'm back again! I just wanted to update you on things.

Again, a big thank you to all the ladies who sent us cards for our fair. We had some left over so then had another fair and was able to put them out again. If anyone ever has cards looking for a good home, please PM me any time of the year, we'd be delighted to have them. Also, if anyone makes too many Christmas cards (I believe July is the boom time for making them!) then we're having a fair in the run up to Christmas so again they'd a more than gratefully received!

I am going to try and upload photos but I don't know how successful I will be....never tried it!

What I would like to ask, is if people can visit our facebook page 'Friends of Oliver' and like and share it. We are trying to get up to 500 likes to raise awareness for Oliver's condition. It would be most appreciated!

Best wishes to you and all your families, I know there are many crafters out there facing health issues of their own which makes your support for us and our little boy even more special,

With love

Helen and Chris (Oliver's dad)

IMG_8850.jpgIMG_20130616_151018_233.jpg

The first picture is at our Spring Fair in May, the second picture is at Worthington Park fair last weekend.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

P.S Am feeling rather proud of myself that I managed to upload two photos.....just wanted to share that!!!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the piccies Helen - I will definitely make some more cards for you (as soon as I can finish all the DIY and therefore can dig a tunnel into the spare room - it has been so long since I made a card I'm getting withdrawal symptoms).

Post Thanks / Like

I'll head over to Fb and see how many folks I can rustle up for you as well! Congrats on uploading photos!!!!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515: