Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Life

Post Thanks / Like

I've just had an email from Hobbycraft and they are stocking Project Life. I thought that I had remembered somebody had asked about the system. The email says that they are stocking it from next month but you can buy it online now. Hope the info is of some use to you Mitzi.
    Last edited by sam; 19-08-2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Additional info
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone used Project Life and can give me a review? It's on 25% off at Hobbycraft at the moment and I'm tempted as I never seem to get down to "proper" scrap booking, but have loads of stuff sitting in boxes, carrier bags etc.!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    Has anyone used Project Life and can give me a review? It's on 25% off at Hobbycraft at the moment and I'm tempted as I never seem to get down to "proper" scrap booking, but have loads of stuff sitting in boxes, carrier bags etc.!
    I have been using the PL system to put all my old photos into some sort of order. I had several of the old self-adhesive type of albums with photos from the 80's of my boys and the photos were deteriorating so I decided to remove them from the albums. I didn't want to do 'proper scrapbooking' of them - there were too many and I just couldn't face the thought of doing all those layouts. I bought the PL system from C & C when it was on offer and have been using that and am pleased with the way it is looking. However in hindsight I could just have bought the D-ring album and the divided page protectors. I have plenty of paper/card that I could have cut down to make the 3 x 4 and 6 x 4 cards. You might want to consider just buying the album (and I do prefer the D ring albums to the usual post ones) and the divided page protectors and do your own thing -Hobbycraft price looks good!

Post Thanks / Like

This is so me CSF - I don't do scrapbooking and I have hundreds of pics like you, stuffed in bags boxes etc., but these 'D' ring albums idea from shoequeen would fit the bill, and also use some of my mountains of card - will have to make note and try!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your comments. I decided to go for the complete set in the hope that I will get my pics sorted with some kind of journalling and I know I'll never get around to cutting up card! If it works I might just get another file and page protectors in the future and use the cards as templates for my own versions.

Post Thanks / Like

I have just bought some of the Simple Stories stuff having seen the shows on C&C - the cats. I have found another supplier with a discount on at the moment so got some other things from there too. I have some Project Life things but the Albums are very big and I thought this might be less daunting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    I have just bought some of the Simple Stories stuff having seen the shows on C&C - the cats. I have found another supplier with a discount on at the moment so got some other things from there too. I have some Project Life things but the Albums are very big and I thought this might be less daunting.
    hi, Pinkpig, can you tell me where you got yours from? I've had a quick google but couldn't see anything which was the same as Create & Craft. I've not scrap booked before but would like to do something for my nieces about my mum. Sadly she died before they were born & as she would never have her photo taken I only need a small scrapbook system!

Post Thanks / Like

I am pming you with the link.

Post Thanks / Like

There are lots of Project Life journaling printables to buy and download on Etsy. If you type in "project life printables" quite a lot comes up, I've got my eye on some from Little Musings, though I don't have any PL albums or kits:blush: