Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dcwv auto delivery

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Thanks, must have been a blip-let me in that time too !!

Post Thanks / Like

ohh good bee

Post Thanks / Like

Mine shows shipped on the 10th as well. I will not be popular when another large box arrives! The thinner pizza style boxes are not so bad because I've usually emptied those and squirreled the stuff away before anyone (DH) realises!
    ..... Little Primrose .....

Post Thanks / Like

Please accept my apologies if someone has already asked this but can you order the summer and/or winter set on its own. I didn't get the set and really regret it. I notice I can still get the spring one on QVC but not on auto delivery.

Any help would be brilliant :)

Kassie-chip

Post Thanks / Like

You can now buy the summer and winter options as individual items rather than auto delivery.

The summer one is 586819 is available now on www.qvcukmobile.com for £29.97 + P&P

The number for the winter one is 586820 but you can't buy that one just yet

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that. Really helps.

Kassie-chip

Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    Mine has just arrived and it looks lovely. Not had a really good look as OH is home at the moment but there are some lovely papers and some glittery ones too.

There looks like a real mixture of colours and some look suitable for men which makes a nice change.

So just thought I would let you know

xxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I'm looking forward to getting mine. I've had it delivered to work so hopefully it will be there when I go in tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like

Mine has just arrived, I am saving it until little flowers are in bed tonight. Although of course this means that DH will see it, but I don't think it would be possible to sneak that in anyway! LOL
    ..... Little Primrose .....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sheilaj View Post
    I got a real shock this year when I needed to return a 3 year old cooks essentials pan that had started to peel. The order had been archived so they printed me off a whole record of every order I had ever made....very scarey reading.....
    Quote Originally Posted by GenieDi View Post
    Off topic - Did you have to return the whole set. I have a pan that need replacing but don't want to send the lot back.
    I had the same last summer sheila and got a real shock when I saw everything listed, I was too scared to look at it properly.
    GenieDi, I had to send back the whole set and the set I had was no longer available so I got a full refund and ordered another set.

Back to Topic :D
    I got my AD the other day and it is fab :) Much nicer than the first set, I dont think it is fair that they are now available to order separately because they tempt us with the TSV by saying you cant get the summer and winter if you dont buy the TSV. I didnt really want the Spring but bought it to get the storage and the summer and winter set.
    I must admit though that it is a lovely kit and great value for money