Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birthday swap 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I've been doing some soul-searching and decided to drop out of this swap. I've felt terribly guilty this year when I haven't managed to make or send cards on time (sometimes circumstances out of my control, but sometimes totally my fault, which is of course inexcusible.)

There could be massive upheavals in my life next year (as in, perhaps I'll finally get round to making that move up north that I keep talking about.) I'll have to spend time job hunting, house hunting, house selling, packing, moving, maybe camping out at my mum's if we haven't got a house sorted, and goodness knows what else. The likelihood is that I wouldn't be able to honour my commitments and that's not fair to people, especially after being so bad this year. Yes, I know the ideal is to get all the cards made well in advance but my life just isn't like that, I'm afraid.

I'm really sorry not to be participating next year but I think it's best for everyone. Obviously I'll still enter the monthly & one-off swaps when I can.
    Last edited by Mitzi; 06-11-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Not problem Mitzi
    hope everything runs smoothy with your life changes
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Just to remind you that the 2014 Birthday List will close on the 10th December
    If anyone else would like to join in please pm me your name address and Birthday
    Thank you to those who have already joined
    Janxx
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13: